NextGEN LMS Integrated – Remote Classroom & Web Conferencing
More and more learners all over the world are attending some or all of their classes remotely, live on their laptops, iPads or mobile phones or viewing a recording of classes they’ve missed. They access where its convenient, in a coffee shop, campus library, canteen and an increasing number public spaces with free WiFi. There are a total of 330 842 Mobile Open WiFi networks currently in South Africa.
Each of these Web Conferencing- Remote Classroom Tools below gain additional functionality for education once they have been integrated into NextGEN Moodle LMS. The videos below are just to give you rough idea of its potential. They’re continuously evolving with new possibilities.
Mobile Free WiFi Hotspots
Remote Classroom – Web Conferencing for Schools/Colleges & Corporate
Competitive Advantage – LMS integrated Remote Classroom & Web Conferencing.
As coronavirus concerns force schools/colleges and corporates to turn to remote learning, some have a head start with technology.
In this tough economic climate, educators find that the battle for customers have intensified, the coronavirus outbreak has amplified this.
We offer extensive experience LMS integrated Remote Classroom and Web Conferencing. We know which technology works best given audience size and budget considerations.
Our solutions offer you competitive advantage in areas where most colleges/school and corporate training providers have a noticeable weakness.
For Corporates we can make training more sustainable as well as triple your BBBEE skills development score in half the time.
Leon Rossouw MBA.(USB) AMP (Harvard)
EDTech – Resources for Competitive Advantage?
1 Skills in NextGEN Moodle Learning Management Systems. For Classroom and Online
2 A Rare Combination of Digital Creative, Online Marketing and eCommerce Skills.
3 Range of Subject Matter Expertise in Business, Marketing. MBA qualified.
4 International Networks for Course Material Access
5 Customised Video Playlists on Any Subject on the Planet
6 Virtual Reality Video Production and Photography
7 3D Digital Books and Kindle Book Conversion
8 Virtual Classroom & Web Conferencing
9 In-House EDTech Skills Development
10 Facebook Blueprint Certification
11 Moodle Educator Certified
12 Google Certified Educator
13 Google Adwords Certified
14 Adobe Certified Experts
15 WooCommerce Experts
Subject Matter Experts in: Marketing, Sales, Communication, Advertising, Public Relations, Online & Social Media, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Production Management, Project Management, HR, Industrial Psych, Strategy etc. We also have international access to supplementary course material should you need it to enhance your online offering.
Skilled and experienced in applying NextGEN LMS to NQF Credit Bearing Courses to more than triple your BBBEE Skills Development score in half the time.
Competitive Advantage – NextGEN Moodle LMS and eLearning
We Create eLearning Content to fit any LMS. However our NextGEN LMS and eLearning Course Combination offers the most cost effective, most adaptable solution by far.
1) Impressive User Interface. Most attractive LMS and much easier to use than any other.
2) Most Exciting Learning Activities. Gamification, Quizzes, Peer Review Assignments, Automated Assignments, Interactive Video, Virtual Reality, Blogs, Video Conferencing, Virtual Classroom.
3) Deeper Learner Analytics. For better teacher support and learner results.
4) A LMS To Be Proud Of. If your LMS is like most others, HIDDEN BEHIND A LOGIN SCREEN, then you miss the opportunity to demonstrate your superior offering to prospective learners.
5) Simpler, Better, Faster eLearning Course Development Tool. Quickest, Most Versatile and Most Cost-Effective for eLearning Course Development
6) Web Conferencing Remote Classroom. BigBlueButton (BBB), GoToWebinar, WizIQ, Zoom. Allows for live classroom collaboration for distance learners. People can participate in the session remotely, or view session recordings so even students who have missed the session can still take part. All you need is a mobile phone and a WiFi hotspot.
7) Takes Pressure Off Your Teachers. Automated assessments, assignments video tutorials, analytics etc takes pressure off you teachers
8) Global User Support. NextGEN is built on Moodle, supported by ed-tech communities around the globe, around the clock.
9) Teacher Blogs & Learner Communities. Interact in Classroom Communities and International Peer Groups.
10) Brand Building Tool. LMS and Marketing tool combination. External, Internal Marketing open pages.
11) eCommerce options. Course booking and payment, tutorial extra sales, etc
12) Kindle Integration. Course textbooks are regularly integrated into NextGEN LMS in Kindle Book format.
13) STEM Enabled. Science Technology Engineering and Maths enabled. Ready Made Maths Courses Available.