Fusion LMS – Executive Education & Soft Skills eLearning Specialists
Fusion LMS, EDTech Services – for Competitive Advantage
In this tough economic climate, educators find that the battle for customers have intensified. If you are looking for ways to add competitive advantage, then consider an EdTech partnership with us. We offer NextGEN LMS Development and Digital Course Material production for eLearning.
Leon Rossouw MBA.(USB) AMP (Harvard)
EDTech – Resources for Competitive Advantage?
1 Skills in NextGEN Moodle Learning Management Systems. For Classroom and Online
2 A Rare Combination of Digital Creative, Online Marketing and eCommerce Skills.
3 Range of Subject Matter Expertise in Business, Marketing. MBA qualified.
4 International Networks for Course Material Access
5 Customised Video Playlists on Any Subject on the Planet
6 Virtual Reality Video Production and Photography
7 3D Digital Books and Kindle Book Conversion
8 In-House EDTech Skills Development
9 Facebook Blueprint Certification
10 Moodle Educator Certified
11 Google Certified Educator
12 Google Adwords Certified
13 Adobe Certified Experts
14 WooCommerce Experts
Subject Matter Experts in: Marketing, Sales, Communication, Advertising, Public Relations, Online & Social Media, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Production Management, Project Management, HR, Industrial Psych, Strategy etc. We also have international access to supplementary course material should you need it to enhance your online offering.
Skilled and experienced in applying NextGEN LMS to NQF Credit Bearing Courses to more than triple your BBBEE Skills Development score in half the time.
A Small Sample of our Work – Brochures & Live Demos
Competitive Advantage – NextGEN Moodle LMS and eLearning
1) Impressive User Interface. Most attractive LMS and much easier to use than any other.
2) Most Exciting Learning Activities. Gamification, Quizzes, Peer Review Assignments, Automated Assignments, Interactive Video, Virtual Reality, Blogs, Video Conferencing, Virtual Classroom.
3) Deeper Learner Analytics. For better teacher support and learner results.
4) A LMS To Be Proud Of. If your LMS is like most others, HIDDEN BEHIND A LOGIN SCREEN, then you miss the opportunity to demonstrate your superior offering to prospective learners.
5) Simpler, Better, Faster eLearning Course Development Tool. Quickest, Most Versatile and Most Cost-Effective for eLearning Course Development
6) Takes Pressure Off Your Teachers. Automated assessments, assignments video tutorials, analytics etc takes pressure off you teachers
7) Global User Support. NextGEN is built on Moodle, supported by ed-tech communities around the globe, around the clock.
8) Teacher Blogs & Learner Communities. Interact in Classroom Communities and International Peer Groups.
9) Brand Building Tool. LMS and Marketing tool combination. External, Internal Marketing open pages.
10) eCommerce options. Course booking and payment, tutorial extra sales, etc
11) Kindle Integration. Course textbooks are regularly integrated into NextGEN LMS in Kindle Book format.
12) STEM Enabled. Science Technology Engineering and Maths enabled. Ready Made Maths Courses Available.
Off the Shelf eLearning Courses
NextGEN LMS creates new possibilities for eLearning. Before you consider paying substantial annual licence fees for off-the-shelf eLearning, you might first want to consider what is already available for free on the internet.
Consider Edx where you can can complete certificated courses from the best universities in the world., Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Berkley etc and where you only pay if you want a course certificate at the end of the course, providing you pass of course.
When these resources are integrated into a NextGEN LMS it provides a professional eLearning experience with the best content that is flexible and adaptable and require no licence fees.
YouTube Playlists – Demo
Consider the millions of YouTube Playlists which already cover your topics. NextGEN LMS integrates these into seamless interactive lessons complete with quizzes, grade and participation tracking.
Comprehensive catalogue of Off-The-Shelf Training Courses
Over 20,000 courses from the world’s top publishers, so you have one place to go for any training needs.